This week on Eating WDW:
Celebration, FL hosted its first Food Truck Friday event.
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf from Wolfgang Puck Express was delicious!
I learned to NOT listen to Pluto when it comes to recommendations on popcorn, like this Cookies & Cream version.
We learned a bit of Japanese (and upped the cute factor!) with this Purun Purun Qoo.
I still want to return to Cookes of Dublin despite the spotty service, and the Sweet & Spicy Wings are better reheated in the oven at home.
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Griddled Cheese with Pistachios & Honey from the Greece kiosk at Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival
Kat continues teasing me with her drinks from the Disney Wonder over at Drinking Disney! I soooo want a Captain’s Treasure!
Bring some flavors of Africa home with this Curry Spice recipe, courtesy of Sundowner Celebration and Ryan at Main Street Gazette!
Melissa Sue shares her thoughts on the Greece booth’s Griddled Cheese from the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival over at Mouse on the Mind.
At Everything Walt Disney World, Christina visits Cozy Cone Motel at Carsland.
Sonny Eclipse from Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Major Makeover for the France Pavilion at Epcot
- Reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park Open at 7 a.m. August 20
- An Early Holiday Gift for Disneyland Guests: Twenty Nights of Disneyland Candlelight Ceremony Performances Scheduled for 2012
- Three Ways to Explore History and Culture on a Disney Cruise from Texas
- Mexican Cuisine Workshop and Tasting
- Meet Chef Christine Weissman, New Executive Chef for Both Parks at the Disneyland Resort
- A Tasty Tour: Inside the Candy Kitchen on Main Street, U.S.A., at Disneyland Park