This week on Eating WDW:
Be sure to check out our Epcot Food & Wine menus with pics to what you can look forward to this year!
We visited House of Blues for their Bay Shrimp and Avocado Street Tacos.
Halloween is on its way with there Disney Parks Halloween 2012 Treats.
We visited Cafe Rix for a Cuban Sandwich.
We swing by Mitsukoshi to bring you Snacks from Japan: Koikeya Scorn BQ-Aji.
Raglan Road’s Tart Art does not disappoint!
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
We all need to get our Epcot on! Kat of Drinking Disney gives us the details of a Free Drink Promo at the San Angel Inn and La Hacienda Restaurants.
Get over to Main Street Gazette, where Ryan is a member of the Clean Plate Club with this recipe for Chicken Pot Pie from 50′s Prime Time Cafe at the Studios!
There are things out there bigger than us, and while this isn’t Disney related, it’s important to us here at the blog, who have both lost our fathers to cancer. Thank you, Christina, for this post at All’s Fare Food Blog! Being Proactive With Nutrition As A Cancer Patient
We know Andy and Miss Bonnie are celebrating at Eating (and Drinking) around the World with their wishes of a Happy Third Birthday to La Cava!
Adam and Andrew of Disney Hipster Blog share my love of fall and give us a Sunday Quickie: Getting Ready For Halloween!
Mark grabs a quick lunch at Aulani Resort’s Makahiki over at Disney by Mark.
Head over to Illuminating Epcot for Ashleigh‘s post on how to make Mom’s Meatloaf from 50′s Prime Time Cafe. This is the second recipe for this week – get cooking!
At AllEars.net, guest blogger Andrew Rossi dines at Ama Ama at Aulani.
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Take 5: Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders to Get a Sneak Peek of New Disney’s PCH Grill Menu
- Details Announced for Expanded Water Fun and Dining Options at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Why Don’t Vultures Get Stomach Aches? Find Out All About These Often-Misunderstood Birds at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Celebrate ‘The Great Irish Hooley’ at Raglan Road August 31 – September 3 at Walt Disney World Resort