This week on Eating WDW:
We grabbed breakfast at Pizzafari and tried out their Breakfast Panini.
We discovered a fantastic, non-alcoholic Mandarin Orange Lemonade at Flame Tree Barbecue.
We gave Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom a try for the first time, and went vegetarian with their Portobello Mushroom Sandwich.
Animal Kingdom is rolling out rum drinks at their snack stands, and we tried the Frozen Bacardi Raspberry Rum Lemonade.
A snack from Japan was in order, and we tried the melon soda flavored Pachipachi Panic candy – a treat similar to Pop Rocks.
Not being a fan of the pizza style served at Pizzafari, I opted to give their Breadsticks a try.
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Over at Drinking Disney, Crystal shares a new drink being served at Leaping Horse Libations at BoardWalk Inn, the Raspberry Sunburst.
Sticking with drinks, Ryan at Main Street Gazette shares some recipes for the Monorail drinks of yesteryear. Be sure to check out our recipe pics from the Rolodex for Monorails Yellow, Red and Purple!
Dave of Davelandblog shares some fantastic pics from Trader Sam’s and Steakhouse 55.
Katherine heads to a delicious meal at Teppan Edo in Epcot’s Japan at Food Fitness Fantasy.
Head over to Beers and Ears for Scott‘s insight on the Belgium beers to be found this year at Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival.
Julius of Droolius visits La Luce by Donna Scala at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek for an Orlando Magical Dining dinner.
At Mouse on the Mind, Melissa Sue is gearing up for Epcot’s F&W, reminiscing about South Africa’s Filet of Beef.
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Celebrate Mexican Independence Day in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort
- Storytelling Through Dining at Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland
- We’re Almost Ready for the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, How About You?
- The Most Magical Trick or Treat Celebration in the World at Walt Disney World Resort
- Carthay Circle Lounge Cocktails, Appetizers Elevate Theme Park Eats at Disney California Adventure Park
- Top 10 Disney Wedding Cakes
- Epcot Photo Flashback: Kitchen Kabaret Cooks!