This week on Eating WDW:
We’ve been having a blast with Food & Wine this week! Check out all our posts, as well as more to come, covering the festival! We’ll also get back into some restaurant reviews, including some great stuff from the Disney Dream! In the meantime, settle in for some tasty eats from Walt Disney World!
- Greece: Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey
- China: Mongolian Beef in a Steamed Bun & Mango Tapioca Pudding
- Poland: Zapiekanki
- South Africa: Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket
- Terra: Chili Colorado with House Made Chips & Cashew Cheese, featuring Gardein Beefless Tips
- Mexico: Taco de Filete
- Morocco: Merguez Sausage
- Caribbean: Bacardi Torched Cherry Frozen Cherry Limeade
- New Zealand: Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Shelley also gets into the Epcot reminiscing at On the Go in MCO.
At disZine, Denise informs us of an upcoming Wreck-It Ralph promotion with Subway.
Are you ready for some Epcot cooking? Head over to Main Street Gazette where Ryan cooks up some Jerk-Spiced Chicken Drumettes with Mango Chutney.
Interested in the numbers that go into Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival? Check out Kristen‘s great post over at Walt Disney World for Grown Ups!
Andy gives us his views of from the Festival at Eating (and Drinking) around the World.
Are you a Haunted Mansion fan? Then get over to Disney Hipster Blog, where Adam and Andrew are giving away a way cool Haunted Mansion painting, created by Adam himself! Totally makes me feel like a slacker for not painting the canvas I have sketched out from when I lived in Virginia… over FIVE YEARS AGO! Thirsty? Jamie shows you how to serve up a Black Cherry Twist. YUM!
I just have to link to Katherine‘s post at Food Fitness Fantasy, if not for the fun read, but for the adorable pic of her as a little kiddo!
Sarah reminds us that breakfast is the most important meal over at Running at Disney with her delicious post on breakfast at Kouzzina.
Julius of Droolius gets into the Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog at Food & Wine – I spy with my little eye a pic of Shelley & Shalon of On the Go in MCO chatting with Matt and me in the bog on his post too!
PS – Stay tuned for our review from in the bog!
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- A Mini-Indulgence from Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Ghosts, Pumpkins and Candy Corn at Disneyland Resort, Oh My!
- Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- A Night at Mickey’s Halloween Party in Disneyland Park
- Wildlife Wednesdays: Sea Turtles Race to the Finish Line While Their Nests Hatch Near Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- Spooky Treats Onboard a Disney Cruise