This week on Eating WDW:
We headed to China where the Happy Lychee with Vodka made me happy!
We spent some time on the Disney Dream and headed to Tow Mater Grill at Flo’s V8 Cafe for the Chef’s Special Chicken Burger with BBQ and Curry Sauce.
We tried a new offering at the Canada kiosk: “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce.
We paid a visit to Scandinavia for the all the delicious foods offered.
Breakfast at Kouzzina should be on your next trip agenda.
We relaxed while looking at the details of Festival Center’s Chocolate Sculptures.
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Delightfully Disney‘s Jackie spotted some ghoulish treats at WDW.
Sarah does some traveling with Rick Howard around Food & Wine over at Running at Disney.
At Food Fitness Fantasy, Katherine brings Disney home with Hollywood Brown Derby Grapefruit Cupcakes.
Amanda shares photos of an awesome Runaway Brain cake at Disney Every Day.
It’s Happy Hour at Main Street Gazette, where Ryan mixes up the Frozen Jim Beam Red Stag Lemonade.
As if I needed a reason to go on a 7 night Disney cruise, guest writer Catherine at Drinking Disney shares some photos and info on the Cocktail Passport at the Disney Fantasy’s Skyline Lounge.
Head over to This Happy Place Blog for Estelle‘s favorite parts about Mama Melrose’s.
Rounding out the tour are these (plentiful!) posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Creating Edible Art With Disneyland Park Chef Mark Doi
- What’s Your Favorite Dish? Trying All 29 Marketplaces in One Day at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Just Two More Party for the Senses at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- The Art of Pumpkin Sculpting at Disneyland Park
- New Champagne Brunch at Disney Cruise Line’s Remy
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Trick-Or-Treating on Main Street, U.S.A., at Magic Kingdom Park
- Halloween Icons Inspire Delightfully Delicious Treats at Disney Parks
- A Refreshing Spin on Alley Eats at Downtown Disney
- Behind the Scenes: Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread House at Disneyland Park
- Meet Disney Artist Brian Blackmore at the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- All in the Details: The Romance of the Rose Gallery in Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland
- Frozen Draft Beer Comes to U.S. at the Japan Pavilion at Epcot