This week on Eating WDW:
We took a trip to Vero Beach and enjoyed some AWESOME Pork Wings.
We brought Japan home with Bourbon Choco Anpan.
Goth Goodies suckered us in with some Gummi Worms.
Elvis lives on with The King Cupcake.
Mediterranean Flatbread brought us inspired flavors.
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Shelley on On the Go in MCO let us know of an upcoming Tables in Wonderland event. If only Disney could figure out how to email us on these things! We only spend a bunch of money to be a part of the dang thing.
Head over to Main Street Gazette for Ryan‘s review of La Cava de Tequila’s Cucumber Margarita.
Andy gives us Part Two of his year-end round up at Eating (and Drinking) around the World.
Melissa shares her experience of Be Our Guest Restaurant at Disney on Wheels.
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- New Bakery Opens at France Pavilion at Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort
- Delightful Dining Off the Beaten Path at Shutters Restaurant at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Fun Eats at the Golden Horseshoe for ‘Limited Time Magic’ at Disneyland Park
- Finish that Disney Parks Sign: Mona Lisa Goes Hollywood
- Celebrate Elvis’ Birthday With The King Cupcake at Disney’s Pop Century Resort at Walt Disney World Resort