This week on Eating WDW:
We order the Chocolate Beer Cupcake from Capt. Cook’s.
Gasparilla Island Grill recently opened at the Grand Floridian, so we checked it out for lunch.
We took a mini vacation with Disney Cruise Line’s High Tide.
Capt. Cook’s Adult Grilled Cheese Sandwich is pretty darn good, even though mine was apparently made incorrectly.
The Pina Colada Cupcake is a fun, but quite sweet, take on the cocktail.
Boardwalk Joe’s sports a fun Margarita sign.
Pina Colada Cupcake
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Nora & Nick head over to Dolphin’s bluezoo, a Todd English restaurant, for dinner. We’ve yet to go ourselves, but that Manhattan should have Matt convinced to go! They also take on an “Eat Each Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich Challenge.” I think I can get behind that! Head over to Extra Walt Disney World Magic to keep up with their adventures!
Running at Disney‘s Sarah stops by Yachtsman Steakhouse for dinner.
The biggest stars in Hollywood, Adam and Andrew, swing by Hollywood Brown Derby and get the royal treatment at Disney Hipster Blog.
Over at Main Street Gazette, Ryan heads over to Be Our Guest for lunch.
Disney Every Day‘s Amanda shares concept art for the California Grill’s redesign.
Mark over at Disney by Mark shares some Disneyland history of The Harbor Galley.
FOOD · FITNESS · FANTASY‘s Katherine finds her elusive Donald Duck Butt Mug.
I HAVE to try this Fried Herb and Garlic Cheese that Melissa of Disney on Wheels ordered from 50′s Prime Time Cafe!
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Rollicking Raglan Sunday Brunch at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
- Sweet Treats Made Daily at Most Popular Consumables Locations in Walt Disney World Resort
- February Merchandise Events You Will Love at Disney Parks
- ‘Limited Time Magic’ Brings Delicious Treats for Happy Lunar New Year Celebration to Disney California Adventure Park
- Splitsville Hosting Super ‘Bowl-ing’ Party at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort
- Mickey Check for Kids’ Meals Debuts at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort