This week on Eating WDW:
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Adam and Andrew of Disney Hipster Blog review Tony’s Town Square.
Melissa and Danny of The Hyperion Papers try the Savory Seasonal Waffle from Promenade Refreshments.
Jenn of Fairest Run of All visits California Grill and Garden View Lounge.
Guest reviewer Jaime shares a 5 part series of gluten-free dining at Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free in WDW.
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Favorite Stocking Stuffers from Disney Parks for 2013
- Is It a Croissant? Is It a Donut? Try a Taste at Epcot
- Holiday Goodies and Menu Changes in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort
- Playing and Dining with Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sneak Peek: Tasty Dishes at Spice Road Table Coming to Morocco Pavilion at Epcot World Showcase
- Eat-Shop-Play Guide to Holidays at the Disneyland Resort: Tips from a Disney Parks Moms Panelist
- Disney VoluntEARS Around the Globe Bring Happiness to Kids During the Holidays
- This Week in Disney Parks Photos: Sneak Peeks at New Dining Treats