This week on Eating WDW:
We drop by The Wave and try their Our “Everything on it” Bison Burger Flatbread.
Cheshire Cafe’s Raspberry Lemonade Slush is a fantastic, tart way to beat the heat.
Capt. Cook’s Pork Nachos are more than enough for sharing.
Matt overloads the sweet tooth with this Storybook Treats Sundae.
We head over to AMC Theatres and try their Loaded Philly Nachos and Chili and Cheese Waffle Fries.
And now for your Grand Circle Tour around the Disney Blogosphere!
Katherine shares her first visit to Cinderella’s Royal Table at Food Fitness Fantasy.
Being Food Truck fans here at Eating WDW, we’re intrigued about ESPN’s Tailgate Grill! Thank you, Melinda, of WDW for Grown Ups – we had no idea and will definitely seek this out to try!
at On the GO in MCO, Betsy shares Part 2 of her Disneyland trip, and has me craving a Matterhorn Macaroon! And she also dines at Blue Bayou, and has drinks at Trader Sam’s, AND MORE!! Oh, how badly I need to go back to Disneyland!!!
You still have a few hours to enter Adam & Andrew‘s awesome One Year Blog Birthday giveaway at Disney Hipster Blog!
Rounding out the tour are these posts from Disney Parks Blog:
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Hollywood Scoops Opens
- ‘Keep Moving Forward’ Epcot Segway Tour & Breakfast Debuts September 17
- Easy Apple Crisp from Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at the Disneyland Resort
- VIP Tour of Lasseter Family Winery with Disney Cruise Line
- SNEAK PEEK: Jack’s Gingerbread House Arrives at the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland Park