Among the many cookies you can find in Walt Disney World bakeries (and prepackaged as Minnie’s Bake Shop), one that has stood out to me is the Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie. The pockets of the pinks and reds set it apart from the others, with large white chocolate pieces contrasted by milk chocolate.
- @disruptor32 Seems legit... 7 hours ago
- Check out our latest in the "Snacks from" series with Tempura Seaweed! eatingwdw.com/2013/06/19/sna… http://t.co/76U2nn12M4 7 hours ago
- An interesting Snacks from China: Seleco Tempura Crispy Fried Seaweed – Extra Cheese Flavour! ht.ly/mbc84 ow.ly/i/2oIb6 11 hours ago
- @Melissisms Ugh... 22 hours ago
- @Melissisms It feels like it was found and held on to for a while. 22 hours ago