It had been a while since I stopped by Saratoga Springs, and my last visit to their quick service restaurant, The Artist’s Palette, was for breakfast. There, I enjoyed a funky-looking but tasty Breakfast Flatbread. I decided to stop in for lunch, as there was a Lobster Club Sandwich that sounded interesting, despite my fears of lobster salad preparation on property. Once I arrived, however, I saw a Cheeseburger Flatbread on the menu.
- @shelleycaran You have my number - name the time and place! 10 hours ago
- @shelleycaran Thanks for the info - looking forward to going! ❤ 11 hours ago
- @shelleycaran Soccer, right? I'll probably be hitting it Monday. :) 11 hours ago
- @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @dnardi710 @DisneyRoe @RunningAtDisney Especially since I'm watching at a Boston bar! 11 hours ago
- @anninjersey @dnardi710 @DisneyRoe @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney Here we go, ladies... #NYRBelieve 11 hours ago