Between Matt and me, we have numerous Disney cookbooks, including Food & Wine Festival ones. But some of the more interesting ones don’t just contain recipes; they contain historical information from the parks. Today’s comes from Disneyland and it’s former Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship Restaurant, found in Chef Mickey: Treasures from the Vault & Delicious New Favorites by Pam Brandon.
- @DonBruno63 Ha! I hope not... 1 hour ago
- @DonBruno63 Apparently! I was about to order a pizza for delivery it was taking so long. Still have another 10 minutes or so to go! 1 hour ago
- 3.5 hours for an oil change. Good news? I don't need new brakes. More money to throw at WDW! 1 hour ago
- RT @Melissisms: Finally getting around to some Disney World restaurant reviews. Hollywood Brown Derby: hyperionpapers.com/2013/05/18/the… #DisneyDining… 1 hour ago
- Blargh why doesn't the wifi want to work at the Jeep dealer?! 3 hours ago