Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade can be found at numerous locations on WDW property. They run around $4, and you can find them in some of the parks with the addition of alcohol. Matt happened to order this one from Columbia Harbour House. Having tried a Frozen Bacardi Raspberry Rum Lemonade from Dino Diner in Animal Kingdom before, I knew what he was about to drink.
- We're continuing our "Snacks from" series with Kasugai Ramune Gummy Candy! ht.ly/ljQB8 ow.ly/i/2bpjm 4 hours ago
- @OrlandoFamStyle Matt was torn between the mousse and the Napoleon. Guess we'll have to go back! :) 22 hours ago
- Mousse au Chocolat from Boulangerie Patisserie, anyone? ;) eatingwdw.com/2013/05/22/bou… http://t.co/LjNbnsOrsy 22 hours ago
- @DisneyRoe @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney I'm afraid to watch... 1 day ago
- @marvinrm It would certainly give you a bit of a sugar rush! 1 day ago