When exploring resorts for breakfast, you can always find Breakfast Platters, Bounty Platters, Mickey Waffles… You know the drill. Whenever I spot something a bit more unique, I like to take the opportunity to give it a try. Contempo Café offers a Breakfast Burrito ($5.99) filled with scrambled eggs, chorizo, potatoes, cheddar cheese, black beans, and a cilantro charred tomato salsa.
- @disruptor32 Because I didn't win money on Verazanno or Giant Finish, my two NY references... :( 1 hour ago
- @disruptor32 Matt had Goldencents. I haven't been following. Still bitter about the Derby... 2 hours ago
- @ADisneyDad I haven't been there for the buffet - just lunch. Enjoy! 2 hours ago
- @disruptor32 doh, we didn't win any monies! 2 hours ago
- @DisneyHipsters Totally tried the grapes today. Love! 2 hours ago