A few weeks ago, we took you on board Disney Cruise Line’s Fantasy to check out the amazing Animator’s Palate. We also showed off some of the Pirates in the Caribbean dinner offerings from Fantasy’s Enchanted Garden. Today, we get to look at a few more items from 2 dinners from Animator’s Palate, including the Pirate Night feast, on the Dream, courtesy of Shalon Given! You’ll see a few oldies but goodies, and some new items to make you want to start planning your next cruise! I have to say, Pirates in the Caribbean looks AMAZING in Animator’s Palate, so let’s start there!
- "This isn't a choice like my diet, it's a necessity like my drinking." Ha! Veep is great... :D 7 hours ago
- @maleficent4801 Let us know what you think of it when you do! 15 hours ago
- @CheshireCanuck I was pleasantly surprised by it :) 15 hours ago
- Chocolate and Caramel Covered Grapes. What are your thoughts on this treat at Karamell-Küche? ht.ly/1Ws1WF ow.ly/i/29J8V 19 hours ago
- RT @gfdf_wdw: Menu Announced for 2nd Annual Special Diets IllumiNations Dessert Party - s.shr.lc/16Ixg42 1 day ago