With Tutto Italia out of commission for a little while for refurbishment, the Italy pavilion at Epcot has set up a temporary kiosk to assist guests looking for some warm comfort food on these cold Florida winter days. The menu is pretty simple, but brings back a few renditions of some Food & Wine staples. The pizza window you sometimes find next to Via Napoli remains closed, which is understandable since the refurbishment walls block the view of its existence.
- @RunningAtDisney @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @DisneyRoe Ugh. Misery. 7 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Love hearing that song come on watching the games at MSG! #NYRBelieve 9 hours ago
- It's been two years since our last lunch at Caribbean Beach Resort, so we made a quick stop! eatingwdw.com/2013/05/21/old… http://t.co/MRgopUycHu 10 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Haha awesome! 10 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe nice! 11 hours ago