A couple of months ago, I told you about the delicious breakfast croissant sandwich I enjoyed at The Mara. It was on my agenda to order again (and I did later in the trip), but the first morning I went to grab breakfast to bring back to the room, I spotted something new on the menu: The African Breakfast Platter (they’ve also added Bobotie). The platter consisted of scrambled eggs, pap, chakalaka, and grilled tomatoes. This all sounded delicious, but what really grabbed my attention was that it was served with merguez sausage. This alone had me sold!
- Check out the newest addition to Downtown Disney, Lava Lounge at Rainforest Cafe! eatingwdw.com/2013/06/17/the… http://t.co/upIiwvw0E4 12 hours ago
- @scottinwdw Sample the Lava Red before you commit! :P 15 hours ago
- @drinkingdisney Thanks for spreading the word! 15 hours ago
- @happyplaceblog Thank you! I love that clip! 15 hours ago
- The NEW Lava Lounge at Rainforest Cafe! ht.ly/m6iLQ ow.ly/i/2nyGD 17 hours ago