I haven’t been to Cookes of Dublin at Downtown Disney in a while, primarily because it always seems to be an ordeal to place an order, and if you’re dining in, seating can get tight, even with outdoor tables and chairs available. I’ve stopped by in the past for one of the Battered Burger & Chips along with Onion Rings and Irish Vintage Cheddar and Bacon Dip, and have even grabbed their Sweet & Spicy Wings to go. One item that I had yet to try was one of their Dublin Style Pies. Available in Chicken and Field Mushroom or Beef and Lamb, they are baked fresh daily and subject to availability. I was fortunate enough to get the las available Beef and Lamb.
- @maleficent4801 Let us know what you think of it when you do! 3 hours ago
- @CheshireCanuck I was pleasantly surprised by it :) 3 hours ago
- Chocolate and Caramel Covered Grapes. What are your thoughts on this treat at Karamell-Küche? ht.ly/1Ws1WF ow.ly/i/29J8V 7 hours ago
- RT @gfdf_wdw: Menu Announced for 2nd Annual Special Diets IllumiNations Dessert Party - s.shr.lc/16Ixg42 21 hours ago
- @marvinrm I need to go back again soon. 22 hours ago