Coasters Pub sits in the corner of a strip mall in Melbourne at the corner of Eau Gallie Way and A1A. We hit it up after the Brian Regan show for some late night snacks and beers. Our friend is a buffalo wing fiend, so naturally he placed an order for them. He gets them prepared in a method he calls “The Big Five,” which is hot, naked, wet, crispy, and all drums. Looks like he went with the mix on this night, though. While I didn’t try them, they did look quite tasty and piping hot, and he gives them a thumbs up.
- @NautilusMinnie Thank you! We're looking forward to it! 6 hours ago
- Watching the 2009 Star Trek to gear up for tomorrow! #SABOTAGE scene on now... 7 hours ago
- @DisneyHipsters Matt's sister worked there YEARS ago, like 10-15 10 hours ago
- Head to the islands at Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show! ht.ly/l85kY ow.ly/i/28zZA 10 hours ago
- @ADisneyDad I'm a sucker for peanut butter - I'll definitely have to get over to Studios on weekend to get it! 10 hours ago