Italy is often a festival favorite for us. It is one of the more consistent kiosks, and the portion sizes are typically a good value. This year, the ravioli dish received a new name: Ravioli di Formaggio all’Emiliana. The dish is a Baked Cheese Ravioli with Creamy Beef Bolognese, Parmesan, and Mozzarella.
- Citrus Swirl for me! RT @EatingOrlando: Disney Dessert Battle: Dole Whip vs. Citrus Swirl. Vote: bit.ly/110zNlZ 2 hours ago
- @shelleycaran Thinking about WWoS for lunch soon - any hits on the menu for you guys? 2 hours ago
- @DisneyHipsters Yay! Thanks for the love! 4 hours ago
- @ShalonGiven A few restaurants in downtown Orlando are in on the pretzel bread buns. Yum! 7 hours ago
- @JamboEveryone @MouseChow Breakfast res then getting the heck out! ;) 7 hours ago