I recently made my first visit to Restaurant Marrakesh and enjoyed Beef Brewat Rolls and a boldly flavored Goat Cheese and Crisp Breads appetizer. For our second visit, we dined at dinner. Since Matt enjoyed with Roasted Lamb Meshoui, during our lunch he ordered it again, and we spotted a few minor differences.
- @disneytravelrec Yeah, but still not gonna happen 😄 2 hours ago
- We try the Cheeseburger Flatbread at The Artist's Palette today: eatingwdw.com/2013/05/24/the… http://t.co/ycQlh6fSSf 7 hours ago
- @disneytravelrec Matt was trying to devise a scheme to drink around Epcot until close, then head to MK after monorail lounge hopping... 9 hours ago
- As close as I'm getting to Magic Kingdom today #NotDisney24 http://t.co/GWnsEkdwt0 10 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Beautiful story though! *sniff* 11 hours ago