Last week, Matt and I were in the mood for some sushi, so we decided to head over to the Swan and pay Kimonos a visit. We had completed a lap around F&W, so we just needed a few items to fill us up for dinner. We arrived and took a seat at the sushi bar. We have a favorite Japanese restaurant in Hunter’s Creek, Mikado, so we ordered a few items we typically order there for comparison.
- @Melissisms Ugh... 10 hours ago
- @Melissisms It feels like it was found and held on to for a while. 10 hours ago
- @Melissisms Fact is it was probably lost outside at CBR, and it rained heavily within the few days I went searching for it at the last ping 10 hours ago
- @Melissisms As Matt said, whomever has it either is dishonest and didn't turn it in, our maybe bought it from a dishonest person... 10 hours ago
- @Melissisms No, the old iPhone 4 was on its last legs as a "daily driver." It was a 5 that got lost. $700 to replace. 4 is an iPod now. 10 hours ago