I haven’t been to Territory Lounge since I stayed at Wilderness Lodge in August, 2010. Sure, I’ve been to the resort on several occasions since then, just during morning and early afternoon hours. The lounge is open from 4:30pm until midnight. The lounge is relatively large, on par with Mizner’s at Grand Floridian, and in its own defined space, unlike Out Rim at the Contemporary, which lacks walls leading Chef Mickey’s guests to take up real estate without ordering pre-dinner cocktails.
- @RunningAtDisney @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @DisneyRoe Ugh. Misery. 50 minutes ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Love hearing that song come on watching the games at MSG! #NYRBelieve 2 hours ago
- It's been two years since our last lunch at Caribbean Beach Resort, so we made a quick stop! eatingwdw.com/2013/05/21/old… http://t.co/MRgopUycHu 3 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Haha awesome! 3 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe nice! 4 hours ago