For the past two years, we’ve stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge for the opening weekend of Food & Wine. At some point during our stay (heck, even when we’re not staying there), we like to stop by Jiko’s bar for some evening drinks and food. One of Matt’s favorite items to order is their Grilled Wild Boar Tenderloin. It is served with Mealie Pap and Chakalaka, and finished with White Truffle Oil and Micro Cilantro.
- "This isn't a choice like my diet, it's a necessity like my drinking." Ha! Veep is great... :D 12 hours ago
- @maleficent4801 Let us know what you think of it when you do! 20 hours ago
- @CheshireCanuck I was pleasantly surprised by it :) 20 hours ago
- Chocolate and Caramel Covered Grapes. What are your thoughts on this treat at Karamell-Küche? ht.ly/1Ws1WF ow.ly/i/29J8V 1 day ago
- RT @gfdf_wdw: Menu Announced for 2nd Annual Special Diets IllumiNations Dessert Party - s.shr.lc/16Ixg42 1 day ago