I was searching for something new to try for dinner at Downtown Disney, and after looking at several menus while walking around, I didn’t spot anything that jumped out. It had been a while since I’d stopped by the Pollo Campero building, so I went in to see if anything caught my eye. Fresh-A-Peel had something that fit the bill: a House-Made Falafel Veggie Burger ($8.99). The burger is served with a choice of fries or Pop Chips. I saw some of the fries being placed on other guests’ dishes, and they looked a bit light in color. I opted for a bag of Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Pop Chips so I could at least take them home to enjoy at a later time.
- @disruptor32 Because I didn't win money on Verazanno or Giant Finish, my two NY references... :( 1 hour ago
- @disruptor32 Matt had Goldencents. I haven't been following. Still bitter about the Derby... 1 hour ago
- @ADisneyDad I haven't been there for the buffet - just lunch. Enjoy! 1 hour ago
- @disruptor32 doh, we didn't win any monies! 2 hours ago
- @DisneyHipsters Totally tried the grapes today. Love! 2 hours ago