If you frequent this blog, you know very well that Matt and I spend a good amount of time visiting taverns and bars. You know our love for Celebration Town Tavern, and we typically opt for bar/lounge seating at most of the restaurants we visit. Since Matt works in a location that provides him with a rather quick jaunt to lunch on I-Drive or the Dr. Phillips area of Sand Lake Road, he gets out to more places than I do. One place he thought I would like is Brick House Tavern & Tap. I pulled up the menu online and immediately was enchanted.
- We have a sweet treat for you today! Mousse au Chocolat! ht.ly/lhpEq ow.ly/i/2aQJE 2 hours ago
- @RunningAtDisney @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @DisneyRoe Ugh. Misery. 13 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Love hearing that song come on watching the games at MSG! #NYRBelieve 14 hours ago
- It's been two years since our last lunch at Caribbean Beach Resort, so we made a quick stop! eatingwdw.com/2013/05/21/old… http://t.co/MRgopUycHu 15 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Haha awesome! 16 hours ago