Last week, Matt and I were in the mood for some sushi, so we decided to head over to the Swan and pay Kimonos a visit. We had completed a lap around F&W, so we just needed a few items to fill us up for dinner. We arrived and took a seat at the sushi bar. We have a favorite Japanese restaurant in Hunter’s Creek, Mikado, so we ordered a few items we typically order there for comparison.
- @RunningAtDisney @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @DisneyRoe Ugh. Misery. 10 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Love hearing that song come on watching the games at MSG! #NYRBelieve 11 hours ago
- It's been two years since our last lunch at Caribbean Beach Resort, so we made a quick stop! eatingwdw.com/2013/05/21/old… http://t.co/MRgopUycHu 12 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Haha awesome! 12 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe nice! 13 hours ago