A couple weeks ago, Big River over at the Boardwalk tapped their keg of their latest brew, the Maibock. It’s described as “strong, bronze bounty of warming caramel malt balanced to perfection with noble Hersbrucker hops.” During the tapping party, they’ll run you $3, but if you want one now, they’ll set you back $6.75.
- @RunningAtDisney @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @DisneyRoe Ugh. Misery. 8 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Love hearing that song come on watching the games at MSG! #NYRBelieve 9 hours ago
- It's been two years since our last lunch at Caribbean Beach Resort, so we made a quick stop! eatingwdw.com/2013/05/21/old… http://t.co/MRgopUycHu 10 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Haha awesome! 10 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe nice! 12 hours ago