Italy is often a festival favorite for us. It is one of the more consistent kiosks, and the portion sizes are typically a good value. This year, the ravioli dish received a new name: Ravioli di Formaggio all’Emiliana. The dish is a Baked Cheese Ravioli with Creamy Beef Bolognese, Parmesan, and Mozzarella.
- We have a sweet treat for you today! Mousse au Chocolat! ht.ly/lhpEq ow.ly/i/2aQJE 19 minutes ago
- @RunningAtDisney @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @DisneyRoe Ugh. Misery. 11 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Love hearing that song come on watching the games at MSG! #NYRBelieve 12 hours ago
- It's been two years since our last lunch at Caribbean Beach Resort, so we made a quick stop! eatingwdw.com/2013/05/21/old… http://t.co/MRgopUycHu 13 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Haha awesome! 13 hours ago