A few weeks ago, we took you on board Disney Cruise Line’s Fantasy to check out the amazing Animator’s Palate. We also showed off some of the Pirates in the Caribbean dinner offerings from Fantasy’s Enchanted Garden. Today, we get to look at a few more items from 2 dinners from Animator’s Palate, including the Pirate Night feast, on the Dream, courtesy of Shalon Given! You’ll see a few oldies but goodies, and some new items to make you want to start planning your next cruise! I have to say, Pirates in the Caribbean looks AMAZING in Animator’s Palate, so let’s start there!
- @disneytravelrec Yeah, but still not gonna happen 😄 14 hours ago
- We try the Cheeseburger Flatbread at The Artist's Palette today: eatingwdw.com/2013/05/24/the… http://t.co/ycQlh6fSSf 18 hours ago
- @disneytravelrec Matt was trying to devise a scheme to drink around Epcot until close, then head to MK after monorail lounge hopping... 20 hours ago
- As close as I'm getting to Magic Kingdom today #NotDisney24 http://t.co/GWnsEkdwt0 22 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Beautiful story though! *sniff* 22 hours ago