We recently ate breakfast at Contempo Café, and their Breakfast Burrito proved to be a fantastic breakfast option. Matt and I have only ordered food there once post-breakfast. It was after the D23 Scavenger Hunt, and we brought a flatbread back to The Outer Rim to inhale. I was in need of lunch and was at the Contemporary, so I figured I would go ahead and order something before heading home. I didn’t want anything heavy, and the Multigrain Turkey BLT ($9.19) sounded good, and it was served with either Green Bean Salad or Fries. I chose the Green Bean Salad.
- We have a sweet treat for you today! Mousse au Chocolat! ht.ly/lhpEq ow.ly/i/2aQJE 1 hour ago
- @RunningAtDisney @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @DisneyRoe Ugh. Misery. 12 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Love hearing that song come on watching the games at MSG! #NYRBelieve 14 hours ago
- It's been two years since our last lunch at Caribbean Beach Resort, so we made a quick stop! eatingwdw.com/2013/05/21/old… http://t.co/MRgopUycHu 14 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Haha awesome! 15 hours ago