I haven’t been to Territory Lounge since I stayed at Wilderness Lodge in August, 2010. Sure, I’ve been to the resort on several occasions since then, just during morning and early afternoon hours. The lounge is open from 4:30pm until midnight. The lounge is relatively large, on par with Mizner’s at Grand Floridian, and in its own defined space, unlike Out Rim at the Contemporary, which lacks walls leading Chef Mickey’s guests to take up real estate without ordering pre-dinner cocktails.
- It's been two years since our last lunch at Caribbean Beach Resort, so we made a quick stop! eatingwdw.com/2013/05/21/old… http://t.co/MRgopUycHu 52 minutes ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Haha awesome! 1 hour ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe nice! 2 hours ago
- @extrawdwmagic I'd build my own there on my lunch break downtown :) 3 hours ago
- @extrawdwmagic We don't normally make burgers at home (no grill & grill pan isn't the same) - I wonder if Pine 22 has the ingredients... 3 hours ago