On the Friday before New Year’s Eve, our group (of 5 at the time) made dinner reservations at The Wave so that we would be able to watch the first “airing” of the New Year’s Eve fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. As we browsed the menu, we ordered an Orlando Brewing Organic Pale Ale. I’ve ordered this before along with the Rock Shrimp Flatbread over the summer (which has since been switched out).
- We're continuing our "Snacks from" series with Kasugai Ramune Gummy Candy! ht.ly/ljQB8 ow.ly/i/2bpjm 5 hours ago
- @OrlandoFamStyle Matt was torn between the mousse and the Napoleon. Guess we'll have to go back! :) 22 hours ago
- Mousse au Chocolat from Boulangerie Patisserie, anyone? ;) eatingwdw.com/2013/05/22/bou… http://t.co/LjNbnsOrsy 22 hours ago
- @DisneyRoe @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney I'm afraid to watch... 1 day ago
- @marvinrm It would certainly give you a bit of a sugar rush! 1 day ago