With Tutto Italia out of commission for a little while for refurbishment, the Italy pavilion at Epcot has set up a temporary kiosk to assist guests looking for some warm comfort food on these cold Florida winter days. The menu is pretty simple, but brings back a few renditions of some Food & Wine staples. The pizza window you sometimes find next to Via Napoli remains closed, which is understandable since the refurbishment walls block the view of its existence.
- We're continuing our "Snacks from" series with Kasugai Ramune Gummy Candy! ht.ly/ljQB8 ow.ly/i/2bpjm 5 hours ago
- @OrlandoFamStyle Matt was torn between the mousse and the Napoleon. Guess we'll have to go back! :) 23 hours ago
- Mousse au Chocolat from Boulangerie Patisserie, anyone? ;) eatingwdw.com/2013/05/22/bou… http://t.co/LjNbnsOrsy 23 hours ago
- @DisneyRoe @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney I'm afraid to watch... 1 day ago
- @marvinrm It would certainly give you a bit of a sugar rush! 1 day ago