When I visit Japan in Epcot, I’m often found partaking in a large Kirin beer. Almost every trip I find myself in Mitsukoshi, perusing the Hello Kitty goods and making my way back to the snacks. On occasion, I’ll buy a bottle of sake or two to bring home. It’s time I start reviewing them on here! Our first review is for Choya Umeshu plum wine. Umeshu is a Japanese plum liqueur made from Japanese plums (sometimes referred to as apricots), sugar, and alcohol.
- We're headed to Old Port Royale at Caribbean Beach for a review of the Jerk Chicken Sandwich! ht.ly/lf0h0 ow.ly/i/2aic7 6 hours ago
- "This isn't a choice like my diet, it's a necessity like my drinking." Ha! Veep is great... :D 19 hours ago
- @maleficent4801 Let us know what you think of it when you do! 1 day ago
- @CheshireCanuck I was pleasantly surprised by it :) 1 day ago
- Chocolate and Caramel Covered Grapes. What are your thoughts on this treat at Karamell-Küche? ht.ly/1Ws1WF ow.ly/i/29J8V 1 day ago