I was searching for something new to try for dinner at Downtown Disney, and after looking at several menus while walking around, I didn’t spot anything that jumped out. It had been a while since I’d stopped by the Pollo Campero building, so I went in to see if anything caught my eye. Fresh-A-Peel had something that fit the bill: a House-Made Falafel Veggie Burger ($8.99). The burger is served with a choice of fries or Pop Chips. I saw some of the fries being placed on other guests’ dishes, and they looked a bit light in color. I opted for a bag of Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Pop Chips so I could at least take them home to enjoy at a later time.
- @shelleycaran You have my number - name the time and place! 8 hours ago
- @shelleycaran Thanks for the info - looking forward to going! ❤ 8 hours ago
- @shelleycaran Soccer, right? I'll probably be hitting it Monday. :) 8 hours ago
- @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @dnardi710 @DisneyRoe @RunningAtDisney Especially since I'm watching at a Boston bar! 9 hours ago
- @anninjersey @dnardi710 @DisneyRoe @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney Here we go, ladies... #NYRBelieve 9 hours ago