Habaneros Mexican Grill opened in Hunter’s Creek recently, so Matt and I decided to check it out. Located in a former Village Inn next to Ale House, some rehabbing had been done. Immediately upon entering, I noticed the bar. It reminded me of the one at T-Rex Café at Downtown Disney: illuminated, color-changing clear acrylic. Very trendy looking, but the remainder of the restaurant had the old pastel peach and aqua booth seating. We grabbed seats at the bar. I inquired about ordering a pitcher of beer, but I was informed they only offer pitchers of margaritas or sangria. D’oh! I took a look at the taps and saw they didn’t have Miller Lite, we ordered Bud Lights instead. They do sell some tall beers though.
- Check out these funky tempura seaweed snacks from Epcot's China pavilion! eatingwdw.com/2013/06/19/sna… 1 hour ago
- @MPStephanie Using Find My iPhone. It was pinged last night. 2 hours ago
- @disruptor32 Seems legit... 10 hours ago
- Check out our latest in the "Snacks from" series with Tempura Seaweed! eatingwdw.com/2013/06/19/sna… http://t.co/76U2nn12M4 10 hours ago
- An interesting Snacks from China: Seleco Tempura Crispy Fried Seaweed – Extra Cheese Flavour! ht.ly/mbc84 ow.ly/i/2oIb6 14 hours ago