Italy is often a festival favorite for us. It is one of the more consistent kiosks, and the portion sizes are typically a good value. This year, the ravioli dish received a new name: Ravioli di Formaggio all’Emiliana. The dish is a Baked Cheese Ravioli with Creamy Beef Bolognese, Parmesan, and Mozzarella.
- @disneytravelrec Yeah, but still not gonna happen 😄 3 hours ago
- We try the Cheeseburger Flatbread at The Artist's Palette today: eatingwdw.com/2013/05/24/the… http://t.co/ycQlh6fSSf 7 hours ago
- @disneytravelrec Matt was trying to devise a scheme to drink around Epcot until close, then head to MK after monorail lounge hopping... 9 hours ago
- As close as I'm getting to Magic Kingdom today #NotDisney24 http://t.co/GWnsEkdwt0 10 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Beautiful story though! *sniff* 11 hours ago