Last summer, Matt and I stopped by Rose & Crown Dining Room for lunch. We recently had an opportunity to return for dinner. After a bit of debate on whether to order something new or not, he stuck with the item he last enjoyed: The Cottage Pie. The pie is a combination of ground beef, onions, carrots, mushrooms, creamy mashed potatoes and Irish cheddar.
- @DisneyRoe @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @RunningAtDisney Sigh.... O_o 37 minutes ago
- NEW Big River Tapping Party on May 30! $1 from each Belgian Golden sold will be donated to Tornado Relief Fund. ht.ly/lkZHF 1 hour ago
- We're continuing our "Snacks from" series with Kasugai Ramune Gummy Candy! ht.ly/ljQB8 ow.ly/i/2bpjm 8 hours ago
- @OrlandoFamStyle Matt was torn between the mousse and the Napoleon. Guess we'll have to go back! :) 1 day ago
- Mousse au Chocolat from Boulangerie Patisserie, anyone? ;) eatingwdw.com/2013/05/22/bou… http://t.co/LjNbnsOrsy 1 day ago