I was searching for something new to try for dinner at Downtown Disney, and after looking at several menus while walking around, I didn’t spot anything that jumped out. It had been a while since I’d stopped by the Pollo Campero building, so I went in to see if anything caught my eye. Fresh-A-Peel had something that fit the bill: a House-Made Falafel Veggie Burger ($8.99). The burger is served with a choice of fries or Pop Chips. I saw some of the fries being placed on other guests’ dishes, and they looked a bit light in color. I opted for a bag of Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Pop Chips so I could at least take them home to enjoy at a later time.
- We're continuing our "Snacks from" series with Kasugai Ramune Gummy Candy! ht.ly/ljQB8 ow.ly/i/2bpjm 4 hours ago
- @OrlandoFamStyle Matt was torn between the mousse and the Napoleon. Guess we'll have to go back! :) 21 hours ago
- Mousse au Chocolat from Boulangerie Patisserie, anyone? ;) eatingwdw.com/2013/05/22/bou… http://t.co/LjNbnsOrsy 21 hours ago
- @DisneyRoe @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney I'm afraid to watch... 1 day ago
- @marvinrm It would certainly give you a bit of a sugar rush! 1 day ago