While enjoying the weather at Downtown Disney, Matt and I grabbed a high top at The Crown Bar at Splitsville for a couple of frozen beverages and listen to the musicians play some tunes. Summer weather is creeping up on us, and being outside with a frozen drink to cool off is always fun. We looked behind the bar and saw the spinning alcohol-infused frozen drinks, and we reminded of strolling Duval Street in Key West with drinks poured from such machines. One flavor that stood out to us was the Gator Bite, as it reminded us of the Grainerade we had on that trip. Matt decided to order it for himself.
- Check out these funky tempura seaweed snacks from Epcot's China pavilion! eatingwdw.com/2013/06/19/sna… 7 hours ago
- @MPStephanie Using Find My iPhone. It was pinged last night. 9 hours ago
- @disruptor32 Seems legit... 16 hours ago
- Check out our latest in the "Snacks from" series with Tempura Seaweed! eatingwdw.com/2013/06/19/sna… http://t.co/76U2nn12M4 16 hours ago
- An interesting Snacks from China: Seleco Tempura Crispy Fried Seaweed – Extra Cheese Flavour! ht.ly/mbc84 ow.ly/i/2oIb6 20 hours ago