I was very much looking forward to Sundowner Celebration. I was hoping it would be as delicious as Taste of Africa was in 2010. What was once contained to Harambe Village in Africa was expanded to be even larger, and for me, filled with more promise. Overall, the event to me was a perfect example of bigger doesn’t always equal better. Sure, there was stuff going on all over Africa and through Asia. Attractions were open to be enjoyed. But both the selection and quality of food offered was sorely disappointing. Why is this post titled Cape Malay Chicken Curry? Read on, my friends.
- @disneytravelrec Yeah, but still not gonna happen 😄 2 hours ago
- We try the Cheeseburger Flatbread at The Artist's Palette today: eatingwdw.com/2013/05/24/the… http://t.co/ycQlh6fSSf 6 hours ago
- @disneytravelrec Matt was trying to devise a scheme to drink around Epcot until close, then head to MK after monorail lounge hopping... 8 hours ago
- As close as I'm getting to Magic Kingdom today #NotDisney24 http://t.co/GWnsEkdwt0 10 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Beautiful story though! *sniff* 10 hours ago