I always love looking at the Disney-branded kitchen gear in several shops all over property, but apart from a couple dish towels, I’ve never really found a design that suited my style. On my visits to Hollywood Studios, I always like to walk through Villains in Vogue and Beverly Sunset Sweet Spells. This past weekend, I spotted this black and white design, and immediately loved it.
- Check out these funky tempura seaweed snacks from Epcot's China pavilion! eatingwdw.com/2013/06/19/sna… 8 hours ago
- @MPStephanie Using Find My iPhone. It was pinged last night. 9 hours ago
- @disruptor32 Seems legit... 17 hours ago
- Check out our latest in the "Snacks from" series with Tempura Seaweed! eatingwdw.com/2013/06/19/sna… http://t.co/76U2nn12M4 17 hours ago
- An interesting Snacks from China: Seleco Tempura Crispy Fried Seaweed – Extra Cheese Flavour! ht.ly/mbc84 ow.ly/i/2oIb6 21 hours ago