Habaneros Mexican Grill opened in Hunter’s Creek recently, so Matt and I decided to check it out. Located in a former Village Inn next to Ale House, some rehabbing had been done. Immediately upon entering, I noticed the bar. It reminded me of the one at T-Rex Café at Downtown Disney: illuminated, color-changing clear acrylic. Very trendy looking, but the remainder of the restaurant had the old pastel peach and aqua booth seating. We grabbed seats at the bar. I inquired about ordering a pitcher of beer, but I was informed they only offer pitchers of margaritas or sangria. D’oh! I took a look at the taps and saw they didn’t have Miller Lite, we ordered Bud Lights instead. They do sell some tall beers though.
- @disruptor32 Because I didn't win money on Verazanno or Giant Finish, my two NY references... :( 9 hours ago
- @disruptor32 Matt had Goldencents. I haven't been following. Still bitter about the Derby... 9 hours ago
- @ADisneyDad I haven't been there for the buffet - just lunch. Enjoy! 9 hours ago
- @disruptor32 doh, we didn't win any monies! 9 hours ago
- @DisneyHipsters Totally tried the grapes today. Love! 9 hours ago