For the past two years, we’ve stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge for the opening weekend of Food & Wine. At some point during our stay (heck, even when we’re not staying there), we like to stop by Jiko’s bar for some evening drinks and food. One of Matt’s favorite items to order is their Grilled Wild Boar Tenderloin. It is served with Mealie Pap and Chakalaka, and finished with White Truffle Oil and Micro Cilantro.
- @RunningAtDisney @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @DisneyRoe Ugh. Misery. 6 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Love hearing that song come on watching the games at MSG! #NYRBelieve 7 hours ago
- It's been two years since our last lunch at Caribbean Beach Resort, so we made a quick stop! eatingwdw.com/2013/05/21/old… http://t.co/MRgopUycHu 8 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @jillybeaner21 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Haha awesome! 8 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe nice! 10 hours ago