For the past two years, we’ve stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge for the opening weekend of Food & Wine. At some point during our stay (heck, even when we’re not staying there), we like to stop by Jiko’s bar for some evening drinks and food. One of Matt’s favorite items to order is their Grilled Wild Boar Tenderloin. It is served with Mealie Pap and Chakalaka, and finished with White Truffle Oil and Micro Cilantro.
- @OrlandoFamStyle Matt was torn between the mousse and the Napoleon. Guess we'll have to go back! :) 3 hours ago
- Mousse au Chocolat from Boulangerie Patisserie, anyone? ;) eatingwdw.com/2013/05/22/bou… http://t.co/LjNbnsOrsy 3 hours ago
- @DisneyRoe @jillybeaner21 @dnardi710 @anninjersey @RunningAtDisney I'm afraid to watch... 6 hours ago
- @marvinrm It would certainly give you a bit of a sugar rush! 6 hours ago
- We have a sweet treat for you today! Mousse au Chocolat! ht.ly/lhpEq ow.ly/i/2aQJE 10 hours ago