I can’t believe it’s June already! The humidity has been creeping into Central Florida, and soon the tourist season will be in full swing! What have we been up to this week? We stopped into Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe and tried the simple yet well-executed and delicious Norwegian Club. I’d been craving Sanaa’s Indian-Style Bread Service for MONTHS, so I finally made my way over to indulge. Matt was craving some Chinese food and was interesting in trying some of Sunshine Seasons’ options, and he ordered the Mongolian Beef with Vegetable Fried Rice. Beer fans will be happy to hear that Big River Grille & Brewing Works will be hosting another Tapping Party this Thursday, with the latest release being their Belgian Golden Strong.
Our friends have been busy dining around the parks as well, so be sure to visit their sites!
The Crew at Beers and Ears share their Ten Best Places at Walt Disney World to Drink Beer.
Sarah of Gluten Free and Dairy Free at WDW spends some time at one of her favorite places for a GF/DF meal, Raglan Road.
Nick & Nora of Extra WDW Magic dined around Downtown Disney.
Over at the Disney Parks Blog:
- More Details to Make You Hungry for Fun at 19th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Car Masters Weekend Returns to Downtown Disney June 14-15
- Sophisticated Keys Takes Cocktails to New Level on Disney Magic
- Coffee, Shopping & More – Check Out the Newest Reasons to Visit Downtown Disney
- Tangaroa Terrace Menu Gets Makeover, Plus Three New Drinks at Trader Sam’s at Disneyland Hotel
- Light Up Your Night With a Campfire at Walt Disney World Resort
- Yummy Celebration Planned for Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon June 1 Anniversary
- June’s Gourmet Apple is a Sundae Surprise at Disneyland Resort
- Summer Excitement Heating Up at Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort
- Sneak Peek at First-Ever Nighttime Party at Disney’s Animal Kingdom