With major refurbishments well underway at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, the Disney Parks Blog released some info regarding the drinks to be featured at the upcoming Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
Guests will be able to sip on an assortment of beachy concoctions, complete with premium ingredients and souvenir glassware. Some of the drinks feature names such as the Castaway Crush, the Polynesian Pearl, the Nautilus, the Dark & Tropical Stormy, and the Tahitian Torch.
We’ll also be seeing popular drinks from Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Resort, including, but not limited to:
- Shrunken Zombie Head (Reserve and Aged Rums, Tropical Juices, Falernum and Cinnamon )
- Uh-Oa! (Light and Dark Rums, Orange, Passion Fruit, Guava, Pineapple, Grapefruit Juices, Falernum, Cinnamon and fresh Lime Juice),
- Krakatoa Punch (Reserve and Spiced Rums, Orgeat (Almond) Syrup, Sam’s Gorilla Grog and Hibiscus Grenadine)
Those who prefer their drinks alcohol-free can enjoy Sam’s No-Booze Brews, all served in a souvenir sipper:
- Skipper Sipper (Tropical Juices, Organic Agave Nectar, Falernum, Mint and fresh Lime Juice topped with Soda Water)
- Schweitzer Falls (Tropical Juices and Sam’s Gorilla Grog topped with Sprite),
- Polynesian Punch (Sam’s Gorilla Grog and Hibiscus Grenadine)
I’m certainly looking forward to Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto’s opening! We’ll keep you posted as we find out more details.