Happy Friday, everyone! We hope you’ve been having a great week and have a great weekend in store. This week, we made our way to Saratoga Springs for dinner at The Turf Club Bar and Grill. We stopped for some cocktails at the Tambu Lounge. We also enjoyed dinner at the adjacent restaurant, ‘Ohana.
In news, Joffrey’s is releasing their Sanaa Blend and will be offering several beverages during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Speaking of the Festival, we have pictures of some of the merchandise that will be released this year. Garden Grill will begin serving breakfast and lunch starting November 8, and reservations are open now.
Our friends have been up to some adventures as well!
Josh of Easy WDW stops for lunch at Lotus Blossom Cafe.
Sarah of Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free at WDW has several allergy-friendly menu updates:
- Plaza Restaurant Allergy Friendly Lunch and Dinner Menu
- Cinderella’s Royal Table Allergy Friendly Breakfast Menu
- Pizza Planet Allergy Friendly Lunch & Dinner Menu
- Contempo Cafe Allergy Friendly Lunch and Dinner Menu
- The Wave Allergy Friendly Breakfast Menu
- The Wave Allergy Friendly Lunch Menu
- Kona Cafe Allergy Friendly Breakfast Menu
- Kona Cafe Allergy Friendly Dinner Menu
- Trattoria al Forno Allergy Friendly Dinner Menu
- Yachtsman Steakhouse Allergy Friendly Dinner Menu
Thank your for visiting and we’ll keep you posted on any Disney food news that comes our way over the weekend. Enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend!