It had been a while since I stopped by Saratoga Springs, and my last visit to their quick service restaurant, The Artist’s Palette, was for breakfast. There, I enjoyed a funky-looking but tasty Breakfast Flatbread. I decided to stop in for lunch, as there was a Lobster Club Sandwich that sounded interesting, despite my fears of lobster salad preparation on property. Once I arrived, however, I saw a Cheeseburger Flatbread on the menu.
- @disneytravelrec Yeah, but still not gonna happen 😄 7 hours ago
- We try the Cheeseburger Flatbread at The Artist's Palette today: eatingwdw.com/2013/05/24/the… http://t.co/ycQlh6fSSf 11 hours ago
- @disneytravelrec Matt was trying to devise a scheme to drink around Epcot until close, then head to MK after monorail lounge hopping... 13 hours ago
- As close as I'm getting to Magic Kingdom today #NotDisney24 http://t.co/GWnsEkdwt0 15 hours ago
- @dnardi710 @anninjersey @jillybeaner21 @RunningAtDisney @DisneyRoe Beautiful story though! *sniff* 15 hours ago